Free Sage 200cloud Seminar - 18 September 2019
Wednesday 18 September 2019
Get a flavour of what's new in Sage 200cloud, including several taster sessions on Sage add-on solutions:
- Sage 200cloud: what's new with Sage's ERP for SMEs, including an update on Sage's Subscription Only model from 01/10/19 - are you ready for change?
- CRM Light: a low cost, flexible and powerful web-based CRM solution that integrates with Sage 200.
- Spindle Self Serve: an easy to use online portal giving customers and staff access to their accounts and documents without having to access Sage 200.
- Proof of Delivery (POD) - ideal Self Serve add-on for transport and logistics, wholesale and distribution or field services industries
- Sicon: innovative additions and solutions for Sage
- Microsoft Azure: cloud services to help your organisation meet your business challenges and grow beyond the bounds of your existing infrastructure
Join us for breakfast 8am-10am [available] or lunch 12pm-2pm [available]
Venue: 5 Pedigree Farm, Althorp Estate, Northamptonshire NN7 4HE
Book: CLICK HERE to RSVP and reserve your complimentary seat
Complimentary parking, buffet and refreshments provided.
If you are already using Sage 200cloud and are considering customisation or add-ons to suit your business needs, or if you are interested in Sage 200cloud ERP for your business and want to explore your options, this free seminar will be suitable for you.