Paradise Computing is an established IT Services company providing a broad portfolio of cloud and software services to mid-sized companies throughout the UK. Established in 1987, the company is a mature, stable and friendly place to work.
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to work with our Software, Infrastructure and Development teams to provide a consistent point of contact for some of our larger clients. Technical knowledge, though an advantage, is not required, but strong communication skills and an organised approach to administration are essential.
Based at our offices in Althorp, Northampton, your role as Project Manager will involve constant contact with stakeholders in ongoing projects that the company is delivering, typically 10 to 15 at any one time, and co-ordinating (& documenting) our activity with each project by working closely with our internal teams. Most communication will be by email, but there will also be an amount of telephone contact and occasional site visits. The key aim will be to ensure projects run smoothly, with optimised customer satisfaction and to time and budget limits.
A secondary facet of this role will be to manage the Paradise Information Management Security System (ISMS)
- Project Management
- Be present in handover meetings when projects are instigated
- Develop and maintain Project Log documents to capture all issues arising that effect or threaten project delivery
- Maintain frequent contact with stakeholders within customer and supplier businesses
- Organise project reviews when required by telephone or other mechanism
- Escalate any serious issues that arise to senior management
- Administrate the company ISMS system
- Preparation and scheduling of the ISMS meeting
- Hosting the monthly ISMS meeting
- Updating the various ISMS resources
- Acting as main contact with our ISMS auditors
- To generally stay aware of changes to the company that effect our security
- General office administration
- Answer incoming phone calls
- Develop relevant knowledge and skills commensurate with the post
- Adhere to policies and procedure as defined in the Staff Handbook
- Keep private and confidential information which is disclosed during the course of your duties
- Strong communication, administration and project management skills
- Ability to work under own initiative
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- High customer service focus
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent writing skills with good attention to detail
- Energetic personality, self-motivated and self-starter
Hours of work:
Monday to Friday, 9.00 a.m. to 5.30 p.m.
May be suitable for part time working in window 9:30am to 3:00pm
Paradise are offering a competitive salary along with the opportunity to grow and develop your skills within our exciting and expanding business.