Freelance Trainers - Microsoft Office
Paradise offers public training courses from our training suite in Althorp and also on-site courses at our clients premises. We are seeking professional, experienced and motivated Freelance Trainers with the ability to deliver a range of Microsoft Office Courses.
- Excellent communication skills: The ability to avoid jargon and explain subjects in language that a non-technical person can understand.
- Good social skills: a relaxed and friendly attitude, to enable all learners to feel relaxed and at ease.
- Performance skills: the trainer should ensure that the learners have an entertaining and enjoyable day.
- Flexibility: Paradise Computing’s trainers must be prepared to try out new ideas and seek to continually improve their skills.
- Enthusiasm & Learning ability: trainers must be able to learn new packages at short notice.
- Course preparation. trainers must ensure they are comfortable with the course content, manuals and any other preparation required.
- Energy & Enthusiasm: positive thinking is essential in all aspects of Paradise Computing’s work.
- Commitment to quality: the trainer must see excellence as their goal and be dedicated to creating customer delight.
- Excellent time keeping and reliability: our courses start on time, not a minute late.
Paradise pay standard day-rates and provide refreshments, lunches and travel allowance where required. We can also work with trainers to improve their certification levels by leveraging our industry accreditations and partnerships.