Sage 50 Computerised Accounting Courses
|Presentation Style:||Online Training Course|
Level 1: 42 mini chapters, usually requiring four hours of study per week over a six to eight week period
Level 2: 62 mini chapters, usually requiring six hours of study per week over a six to eight week period
Level 3: 34 chapters, usually requiring eight hours of study per week over a six to eight week period
|Course Time:||In your own time|
|Course location:||e-leaning online|
Level 1: £99
Level 2: £130
Level 3: £180
These courses have been designed to give a learner knowledge of the Sage Accounting software. The courses are available at levels 1 to 3, and are suitable for anyone new to Accounting/Payroll at level 1 and those that who already understand the processes at levels 2 and 3. Once completed, a learner gains a Sage certificate at the level studied. These courses provide progression to the accredited qualifications in conjunction with Awarding Bodies.
Sage Computerised Accounting Level 1
Aimed at those who are new to accounting and bookkeeping, this course provides the perfect starting point to learn how to carry out various finance and administration duties using computerised accounting software. The course will help to enhance employability, or run the finances of your own business.
The course usually requires four hours of study per week for a period of six to eight weeks and consists of 42 mini chapters. Progression to the Level 2 course or accredited RQF qualification at level 1 if required.
- Deal with customers and suppliers
- Add new accounts to sales, purchase and nominal ledgers
- Process data, bank transactions, invoices and credit notes accurately
- Produce management reports
Sage Computerised Accounting at Level 2
This course is suitable for people who understand the basics of the processes involved in keeping books and financial records. You will be guided through all of the skills you need to use Sage 50 Accounts from the very beginning and learn more about the functionality needed to produce invoices and management accounts.
The course usually requires six hours of study per week for a period of six to eight weeks and consists of 62 mini chapters. Progression to the Level 3 course or accredited RQF qualification at level 2 if required.
- Setting up a new accounting system
- Produce electronic invoices, remittances and statements
- Create detailed management reports to help control a business and increase profitability
- Improve credit and budget control
- Ensure data security and how to keep your system and information fully protected
Sage Computerised Accounting at Level 3
This course is suitable for people who have already studied a level two course or who have used Sage for a number of years and are experienced users. The course covers the more advanced functions in accountancy of VAT returns and the government gateway, cash flow management, advanced credit control and final accounts for sole traders, charities, limited companies and partnerships.
The course usually requires eight hours of study per week for a period of six to eight weeks and consists of 34 chapters. Progression to the Computerised Accounting for Business accredited RQF qualification at level 3 if required.
- Control and produce month end and year end reports including accruals and prepayments, depreciation and yearend adjustments.
- Prepare VAT Returns and understand how to submit returns online directly from the software via Government Gateway.
- Undertake the more advanced principles of preparing financial statements for sole traders, partnerships, not for profit organisations, limited liability companies and limited liability partnerships.
- Export and import information from spreadsheets using CSV files
- Use the advanced credit control features to find out how well the business is collecting their debts and flow of cash.