CIMA Accredited Sage Certificate and Higher Certificate
University Level Courses
The following courses have been accredited by either CIMA or the ICAEW and Sage as a duel branded course. Both courses work especially well in universities at a higher level but equally they can be classroom based with a provider to assist with tutor support, or distance learning with minimal or no tutor support. These courses are suitable for students entering accountancy at a higher level, or those that are already working in the accountancy environment and have previous knowledge of Sage software. All courses below come with a duel branded certification with the awarding body of choice and Sage.
CIMA ACCREDITED SAGE CERTIFICATE & SAGE BUSINESS CERTIFICATE IN ASSOCIATION WITH ICAEW
These courses are ideal for anyone who has undertaken an introductory training course in Sage and would like to progress to understand how Sage works with accounting principles and increase their use of the software in a business environment. This certificate level consists of 7 individual units with screen shots and self- test activities throughout.
Both of these courses have similar learning outcomes and include:
- How to make full use of the software, backup, restore and data security
- Transactions from customer and suppliers including invoice creation
- Cash, bank and budget control and reconciliation
- Management and comparative reporting
- VAT returns, EC sales and Intrastat
- Tailoring reports and layouts including email statements and remittances
- Project (job) costing for detailed individual job/ project control
* Please contact us for individual leaning outcomes for either Foundation Level course.
CIMA ACCREDITED SAGE HIGHER CERTIFICATE & SAGE ADVANCED BUSINESS CERTIFICATE IN ASSOCIATION WITH ICAEW
Targeted at people who are familiar with the Sage 50 suite, this course is ideal for those who have already completed a foundation certificate and want to learn how they can maximise the benefits of Sage 50 Accounts Professional. The higher certificates consist of 3 in-depth units that are much larger than the materials at the foundation level courses.
Both higher level courses have some synergy in their units and include:
- Final accounts for sole traders, partnerships, limited companies, limited liability partnerships and not for profit organisa
- The importing and exporting data, advanced credit control and cash flow
- The use of foreign trader accounts, and detailed departmental budgeting and forecas
* Please contact us for individual leaning outcomes for either Higher Level course.