|Presentation Style:||Tutor-led Classroom|
|Course Time:||09:30 - 16:30hrs|
|Cost:||Public Courses: £225 + VAT per delegate, £195 each + VAT for two delegates on the same day (call for group discounts)
Closed Courses: please enquire
What will you learn on this course?
The desired impact on performance and behaviour will be:
- To identify individual and manage personal levels of stress to enhance long term productivity.
By the end of this workshop participants will be able to:
- Identify statutory provisions relevant to workplace stress
- Recognise the signs and symptoms of stress in themselves and others
- Acknowledge to themselves and others when they are stressed
- Identify factors in their lifestyle which help and hinder their ability to manage pressure
- Identify significant life events which may have contributed to their level of stress
- Identify sources of support
- Draw up a specific Stress Reduction Plan.
- Buffet lunch included and free parking (only for courses held at Paradise Training Centre)
- Joining instructions will be sent prior to attending the course