Presenting with Confidence
|Presentation Style:||Tutor-led Classroom|
|Course Time:||09:30 - 16:30hrs|
|Cost:||Public Courses: £225 + VAT per delegate (call for group discounts)
Closed Courses: please enquire
What will you learn on this course?
This highly interactive one-day workshop is designed to enable participants to deliver presentations confidently and to ensure audiences receive their presentations in the way they intended.
By the end of the course participants will be able to:
- Use tried and tested techniques to control their nerves
- Pitch their presentation in the best possible way for their audience
- Use their verbal and non-verbal language to best effect
- Manage audience expectations and behaviour
- Ensure their audience stays interested and attentive
- Ensure their audience grasps the presentation
Welcome and personal objectives:
What do you want from the day?
Making nerves work for you
Butterfly control and how to make your butterflies fly like the red arrows.
How to make a dynamic first impression and how audiences habitually behave and how to encourage the behaviour you want from them.
It’s all in the delivery
How to get the best from yourself throughout the presentation and how audiences become engaged and stay attentive.
Is that what you meant?
Ensuring the audience hear what you meant them to hear and ensuring you are saying what you think you are saying.
Who should take this course?
This course is aimed at anyone who wishes to increase their confidence and skills in presenting.
- Buffet lunch included and free parking (only for courses held at Paradise Training Centre)
- Joining instructions will be sent prior to attending the course
Free PDF Download
Sign-up to get a free Sneak Peek of our 'Excel Introduction' Training Course Manual