Microsoft Outlook for Business
|Presentation Style:||Tutor-led Classroom|
|Course Time:||09:30 - 16:30hrs|
|Cost:||Public Courses: £175 + VAT per delegate, £150 each + VAT for two delegates on the same day (call for group discounts)
Closed Courses: please enquire
What you will learn on this Outlook training course
By the end of this course delegates will have gained enhanced business user skills in utilising Microsoft Outlook. This will include customising toolbars and menus, managing email messages, working with views, groups and dealing with Outlook items so you are more efficient and productive when using Microsoft Outlook in a business environment.
Microsoft Outlook for Business Course Content
- Quick creation of messages, calendar, contact and task items and screen navigation
- Customising your Quick Access Toolbar, using Favourites, Quick Steps to success
- Outlook Productivity / Helpful Hints
- Creating items from items e.g. emails from contacts
- Creating and sending email, replying to and forwarding emails
- Using Voting buttons, creating and managing folders, filing and deleting emails (potential recovery of deleted emails)
- Creating Personal Distribution Lists, Auto signatures
- Using the Out of Office assistant.
- Creating and using Follow-Up Flags to New Emails which trigger for both yourself and your recipient
- Why use Categories and how to add a Category to an Email / other items, sorting via Categories and creating your Own Categories
- How to use Rules to assist you in managing your email, how to create, edit /modify, deactivate and delete Rules
- Customising your Calendar(s)
- Creating appointments, editing and deleting appointments
- Sharing calendars, managing meetings and printing from the calendar
- Using Outlook calendar items / meetings with Microsoft OneNote
- Creating Contacts, Editing and Deleting Contacts, Sending and Forwarding to contacts
- Creating Tasks, Editing and deleting tasks, Recurring and assigning tasks
- Creating and using Assigned Tasks
Who should take the course?
This course is designed for delegates with a working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook who would like to learn how to improve their Outlook user skills in a business environment so they are more effective and productive in their day to day role.
- Buffet lunch included and free parking (only for courses held at Paradise Training Centre)
- Joining instructions will be sent prior to attending the course
Free PDF Download
Sign-up to get a free Sneak Peek of our 'Excel Introduction' Training Course Manual