Spindle Self Serve
Integrated with Sage 200, Spindle Self Serve is an online portal offering your customers and staff 24/7 access to their account and financial information.
Customers have ‘self-service’ access to their own accounts, so will always have the information to hand to pay you on time, reducing queries made via telephone call or email.
Whether in the office or working remotely, your internal staff can use Spindle Self Serve to view customer accounts and documents without the need to access Sage.
- Clean & simple dashboard – customers have a complete overview of their account.
- Branded portal with your logo and colour schemes – assure your customers they are in the right place.
- Increase customer satisfaction - customers can access their online account at any time.
- Improve staff productivity - staff can access customer accounts without the need to access Sage 200.
- Fewer admin queries - reduced incoming phone calls and emails.
- Retrieve documents - integrates with Spindle Document Management to view PDF documents of invoices, statements, credit notes and much more.
Additional modules are available to optimise Spindle Self Serve to suit your business requirements.
- Use in-system promotional messages to promote special offers to customers.
View stock module
- Customers can view stock levels and prices without the need to make a call.
- Staff can check stock levels and prices without the need to use Sage.
- Customers can place orders online 24/7 at their convenience.
- Allows customers to re-order previous order and make changes.
- Able to see live order status and see if an order has been despatched, in progress or on hold.
- View documents relating to a particular order, such as a Purchase Order or Order Acknowledgement.
- Orders are received online, helping to reduce incoming phone calls and emails.
- Received sales orders are inputted directly into Sage 200 – no need to re-key data.
- Staff can place orders on behalf of a customer.