Sage 200 Sales Marketing & Service
Customer Relationship Management (CRM) is far more than just a software application. It is a business solution that gives you the ability to connect with and understand real people covering every interaction with valuable customers across your entire business.
Sage CRM enhances your customers’ experience by doing so many things they never even see, for instance, enabling improved business processes, closer management of new and existing customer relationships, increased revenues and decreased inefficiencies. Sage CRM provides management with timely and reliable insight to guide important business decisions.
As the leading supplier of business management solutions to small and medium-sized businesses, Sage has over six million customers worldwide. More than 12,000 organisations in 70 countries use our award-winning Sage CRM software to manage their critical sales, marketing and customer service activities every day.
With a choice of editions, and deployment options, Sage CRM has a solution that can meet the individual needs of your business and accelerate your business growth.
- Ensures your sales, marketing and customer service resources are being used to maximum effect
- Reduces your cost-of-sale
- Reduces the cost of your marketing leads
- Ensures you meet customer service level agreements
- Minimises administration costs
- Protects and grows your revenue
- Ensures that your investments are all aligned to revenue development
- Enables you to pinpoint underlying issues and take corrective action accordingly
- Reduces the potential for customer attrition
- Enables you to leverage further revenue opportunities within your current customer base
- Empowers your staff to provide exceptional service to your customers
- Reduces your opportunity cost
- Boosts productivity and enables staff to accomplish more in their working day
- Maximises customer communications and interactions through integrated social media channels