We also provide...
A highly supported, ISO27001 certified Hosting Centre.
Utilising our purpose-fitted facility, Paradise offer Applications Hosting on a variety of payment plans all sharing the high-quality approach and attention to detail on which Paradise has built its reputation.
What can be hosted?
Most applications can be hosted. We can provide Windows desktops accessed from any workstation with a suitable browser and internet connection, including applications like Microsoft Office, Sage 200 or virtually any other automation, accounting or database tools.
Any application you own can be hosted provided your licensing agreement allows that to happen. Microsoft products can often be used on a monthly pay-as-you-go basis (using Microsoft SPLA licensing) if you prefer.
Why should I host my applications?
- It can significantly reduce the cost of running, maintaining and upgrading your applications.
- It relieves you of the burden of ensuring your servers and workstations can support your applications, particularly when upgrading to new version.
- It removes the responsibility for backup. We ensure your data is backed up daily to 1, 2 or 3 separate devices, and also manage off-site backup storage.
- You can offer your applications to remote users – anywhere on the internet if you wish. For security you can use passwords, or upgrade to two factor keyfob devices for complete peace-of-mind regarding confidentiality.
- Paradise take care of the housekeeping like version updates, patching and regular maintenance.
Hosting is increasingly popular because it makes providing computer resources to your users easier.
What resources are available?
Paradise offers an ISO27001 service, so in addition to the assurance of a physically and electronically secure facility there are plentiful backup resources, high-speed internet access (both fibre and radio link), on-site backup power generation, and constant engineering support from qualified engineering staff, provided via our Service Desk.
Is it costly?
Out flexible price plans let you construct a service to fit your budget. You may purchase the equipment and software and simply pay a modest monthly hosting fee, or have the costs spread over the life of the hosting project by paying for equipment and software rental along with your hosting costs. This can work out as a very cost effective alternative to upgrading and supporting your in-house systems.