Paradise is an established Sage Strategic Partner and Cloud Service Provider.
Recent growth in customer base and internal development requirements has led to a need to recruit an additional developer for our Software Team. The current development commonly focuses on C# .Net, SQL and Office VBA.
The development projects involved are varied, ranging for Sage integrations to hand-held app development and SQL databases. We are looking for a developer who is largely self-managing and content to be involved in 4/5 simultaneous projects.
About the role
The role will be demanding, stimulating and with a range of follow-on opportunities to develop further skills in software development or related disciplines.
To provide development skills:
- Developing and supporting products in C# .Net, ASP.Net and SQL to specification, using both Windows and Web-based application development and utilising Paradise architecture and standards
- Use Visual Studio to develop applications
- Willingness to learn and work with other development products such as PHP, Java, VBA, NVC, Yamarin, JSON, Telerik and XML
- Familiarity of TFS for source code management
- Testing beta-version software
- Providing prompt & professional responses to Customers requests
- Remote support of installations
- Documenting development projects
- Developing training materials
- Developing and maintaining products in Microsoft Office VBA
- 37.5 hour week in the window 8:00am to 5:30pm weekdays
- 4 weeks holiday plus public holidays
- Company profit share bonus scheme after probation period
- Health scheme after probation period
- Generous pension terms
- 2 years commercial development experience and/or degree or equivalent in software development
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Have own vehicle
- Must provide a sample of development work – language and purpose not important
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org